I've enjoyed reading everyone's posts, so I thought I'd chime in with my own
1. Are you named after anyone?
Yes, my middle name, June, is after my beloved Grammy.
2. When was the last time you cried?
When my dog, Oreo, died last year.
3. Do you have kids?
4. If you were another person would you be a friend of yourself?
Online friend, maybe. IRL I'm not very social. Hell, I'm not very social online either, now that I think about it.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
6. Will you ever bungee jump?
NOPE NOPE NOPE
7. What's your favorite cereal?
Hmm. Grape Nuts with coconut and brown sugar ranks up there. Also Froot Loops
8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
Eyes. And noses, probably because I hate mine.
9. What's your eye color?
10. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings, I guess. I don't do scary.
11. Favorite smells?
Cookies baking, Lilacs, Persil laundry soap
12. Summer or winter?
Spring. Summer is too hot, Winter is too cold.
13. Computer or television?
Computer. There's rarely anything to watch on TV
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
15. Do you have any special talents?
I'm a repository of useless facts and always win trivia games (unless they're all entertainment questions)
16. Where were you born?
In a hospital. More specifically, in New York State.
17. What are your hobbies?
Reading, baking, procrastinating
18. Do you have any pets?
Not any more. :(
19. Favorite movie?
Clue. I've watched it dozens of times, it's never stops being funny!
20. Do you have any siblings?
Two. I'm the middle kid.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I briefly wanted to be an astronaut when I was a kid, then I found out they didn't have showers in space and the thought of floating around in a tin can with a bunch of people who haven't showered in a week curtailed that desire.