Wherever She Goes (Psychic Seasons: A Cozy Romantic Mystery Series Book 4) - ReGina Welling

This was the last of the 4 book Psychic Seasons series and frankly, it fell a little flat.  The point of wrapping up the series was to resolve the Logan storyline and to solve the last of the 4 challenges.  All of that was shoehorned into the last 20% of the book.  The other 80% was Kat worrying that she didn't know how to flirt because she's been blind since the age of 14 due to seeing ghosts.

 

So, just...meh.  Yeah, it wrapped up all the storylines, but it could've been done a little better, IMHO.