The Swap by Nancy Boyarsky has finally been released, I read the advance copy last year and loved it.  I've been impatiently awaiting the release date ever since, and now everyone can enjoy it!

The author, Nancy Boyarsky, has done a wonderful little Q&A, don't miss it!  And to celebrate the release , I've got an autographed copy to give away to one lucky winner (US residents only) and details can be found at the bottom of the page. Contest is open from February 7, 2017 until February 21, 2017. Enter to win today!

My review:

When Brad Graves is transferred to London temporarily, wife Nicole comes along in an attempt to save her failing marriage. After arranging a house swap with the Lowrys, Nicole and Brad settle in at their temporary home. Soon after, strange things happen and Nicole begins to feel like her life is in danger. After reporting several terrifying incidents to the police, who are sympathetic but disbelieving, and when the Lowrys don’t show up at her LA condo, Nicole begins to investigate on her own and finds herself being drawn deeper and deeper into trouble.

The Swap is the debut novel by the author and I wasn’t sure what to expect as I sat down to read it. Once I started it, it was hard to put it down! I read about half of this one evening and then couldn’t sleep all night because I was so busy thinking about what was going to happen. I loved the premise of a house swap gone wrong, and there was a mystery on almost every page. Who can Nicole trust? Who is behind the attacks and what do they want? What happened to the Lowrys? And the one question that wasn’t answered, who broke in to her condo in L.A.?

See the rest of my review, an author Q&A and a GIVEAWAY! all at my blog Mystereity Reviews

Giveaway is open to US residents only

Winner will be chosen at random

Contest is open from February 7, 2017 to February 21, 2017